Marketing and Design Associate
Marketing and Design Associate
Who We Are:
S.A. Piazza & Associates, LLC is a rapidly growing, local frozen pizza company that is proudly known for their Wild Mike’s Ultimate Pizza brand which spans across both Retail and K-12 segments nationwide. Based in Clackamas, Oregon, Wild Mike’s Ultimate Pizza is disrupting the frozen pizza industry by offering a product that contains no artificial ingredients and having a lot of fun while doing it.
We are on the hunt to find a Marketing and Design Associate to join our growing team. This position will be accountable for growing our Wild Mike’s online store, driving sales and taking it to the next level. You will also manage the Wild Mike’s website, improving our brand presence and assist with creating designs for various marketing needs. Since this is a newly created position, this person needs to be open to taking on other responsibilities not listed. This role is ideal for a strong graphic designer with e-Commerce experience.
We’re a diverse and agile group that works in an exciting and fast-paced environment and wear multiple hats to help each other out. This is your opportunity to join a quickly growing company who’s defining the future in the frozen pizza category.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage the Wild Mike’s online store (WooCommerce)
- Inventory management and demand planning
- Create, manage, and maintain accurate content and optimize title, product description, bullet points, and images to present product features effectively and maximize conversions
- Photograph store merchandise and edit using design programs
- Create assets that support the creative needs of the Marketing department while adhering to company brand guidelines
- Shooting and editing content (photo/video) for publication online and company website
- Assist with updating apparel graphics and marketing collateral
- Update the Wild Mike’s website using graphic design and basic HTML/CSS skills
- Manage the K-12 Team blog, working with the K-12 Sales Team to generate content
- Manage all photo and video assets, adding and organizing content into the digital library
- Update Social Media channels with relevant content and conversations
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by manager
- 2+ years of experience creating graphic design assets
- 1+ years in a marketing role
- 1+ years with an ecommerce platform
- Advanced skillset with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Demonstrate experience editing and maintaining HTML coding (basic), WordPress Platforms, WooCommerce (or similar platform)
- Proficient with Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- Ability to write effectively and produce high quality product descriptions
- Strong typography and layout skills with a strong understanding of print standards
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- A team player with an entrepreneurial mind-set
- Ability to take creative criticism and quickly adjust designs to correct
- Open to creative criticism, direction and coaching
- Ability to adapt and respond to multiple incoming requests and shifting priorities
- Strong understanding of brand ‘voice’ and adhering to a brand style guide
- A collaborative and strong team player; ability to create great working relationships with all levels within the company and across multiple disciplines
- Experience in the Retail/CPG industry
- Experience with interactive media (video or audio editing, moving images, animation)
- Photography and photo retouching with AfterEffects CC and Premiere Pro CC
Please submit a Cover Letter, Resume and a link to your portfolio (or as an attachment in email) in order to be considered.